We have passed Black Friday and as many of you know, the stores are already in the Christmas season, a campaign loaded with many novelties and gifts to make, but they do not usually show curious and practical gifts as they are Raspberry Pi accessories or even the Raspberry Pi.
Although these gifts are difficult to find in commercial catalogs, the truth is that They are increasingly in demand by lovers of Free Hardware And that makes many users look for accessories or accessories to give to their relatives.
Below we show you a series of elements, accessories, accessories and others Raspberry Pi related gifts which may be interesting for a Free Hardware lover.
Table of Contents
For the novice Free Hardware lovers:
There are many users who love Free Hardware and for whatever reason or reason they have not been able to get a Rasberry Pi or their experience with it is very little. In this case, we recommend:
- No products found.. Currently there are many starter kits composed of a Raspberry Pi, cables, a keyboard and even a microsd card to be able to assemble and operate our Free Hardware in a matter of seconds.
- Pi-topCEED. This accessory is a kit that allows us transform our Raspberry Pi board into a powerful laptop. It is an interesting accessory because for a low price we can have our own screen and a keyboard to which the Raspberry Pi can be attached.
- Books and ebooks with projects. If you are a novice user, what you need for now is to grab a Raspberry Pi and try and experiment basic and complex projects with this quirky SBC board. Within this catalog I recommend MagPi magazine, a very interesting magazine that not only has projects for beginners but also for experts, in such a way that it serves both levels.
For the most expert Free Hardware lovers:
The most expert users in the world of Free Hardware already have a Raspberry Pi board and possibly a starter kit, so this phase is more than passed, however the economic gifts for this type of users continue to exist.
- Cabinet to organize components. This may be a bit exaggerated but with the low prices that Free Hardware has, this is increasingly necessary. type of cabinets to store components and even Free Hardware boards.
- Hand welder. Not all accessories have a GPIO port like Raspberry Pi, sometimes is necessary to weld components or cables to create a functional device. In this regard, a handheld soldering iron is interesting for many users.
- Component support. We have talked about a welder before, but there are times when We need help or extra "hands" to create a project or assemble something. That is why this support for plates or electronic elements is interesting.
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module. If they are expert users, surely Raspberry Pi has outgrown and they need other type of plates for your projects. In this case, Raspberry Pi Compute Module stands out, an interesting version of Raspberry Pi.
Conclusion on these Raspberry Pi plugins
These are great gifts for do to friends, family or ourselves. However, they are not the only gifts related to Free Hardware that we can make, there are other gifts based on other Free Hardware projects such as plates BBC Micro: Bit or accessories Arduino project. Although personally Raspberry Pi seems to me a great Free Hardware board.