If you remember some of the mythical computers of decades ago, those acclaimed retro machines were basically a keyboard under which all the necessary hardware for the complete computer was integrated. The new Raspberry Pi 400 It has recovered that vintage essence, but with all the new advances of current technology.
If you are interested in classics like the first Apple, the BBC Micro, ZX Spectrum, Commodore, etc., now you can enjoy that same format. You just have to know something more about this special keyboard and, therefore, I invite you to continue reading about this great wonder that can be yours for a fairly good price ...
What is the Raspberry Pi 400?
Si Te gusta this SBC, you have to Get to know the Raspberry Pi 400. One of the most basic works that this foundation has created. With it you can have a complete computer that you will only have to connect to a screen to obtain the complete equipment with which to start enjoying all the available operating systems.
Raspberry Pi 400 basically is a compact keyboard which has all the hidden hardware under the key panel. In addition, on one of its flanks you will find all the ports and slots available to connect all peripherals, memory cards, etc.
This new kit format is quite practical, since it adds an extra functionality to your Rasbperry Pi board that if you buy it in the conventional format you only get a PCB, but you will have to buy a separate case to protect it, a keyboard, mouse, etc. In this case it is not like that, you already have the keyboard and the case, as well as the SBC, all in one product.
If you are wondering what this Raspberry Pi 400 keeps, the truth is that the technical characteristics they are pretty good. It is true that you are not going to get hardware as powerful as with the Compute Module, or with the most powerful versions of the Raspberry Pi 4, but it is more than enough for most users and projects.
As for the the details that you are waiting for, they are:
- Designer: Raspberry Pi Foundation
- SoC: Broadcom ARM 1.8Ghz Quad Core. It includes enough GPU for 4K video and 60FPS.
- RAM: 4GB DDR.
- Connectivity and ports: WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and USB-C for charging, microSD slot, microHDMI, and usual GPIOs.
- Telcado- Includes a compact keyboard reminiscent of the Apple Magic Keyboard design.
- EXTRAS: includes start guide, official mouse included in the kit, HDMI-microHDMI adapter, power adapter, and microSD card with Raspberry Pi OS.
More information - Raspberry Pi 400