Un tin desoldering iron or tin pump It is a tool widely used by electronics, since it allows removing a tin solder. That is, it would be the antagonist to tin soldering iron. And, although removing a weld can also be done in other more rudimentary ways, with this gadget you will do it more precisely and quickly.
So you can learn more about this electronics tool, in this article you will see more clear information to choose the most suitable for your work.
Table of Contents
What is a tin desoldering iron?
Un tin desoldering iron It is a support tool during the welding process. If a welded part has been positioned badly, or the weld is not of quality and it is decided to start from scratch to get it right, then this tool will help you to remove a weld easily.
A soldering iron looks very similar to a pencil or tin soldering iron conventional. And thanks to its tip, it will allow you to eliminate welding points even in small spaces.
How to use a desoldering iron
Using a tin desoldering iron It is very simple, you just have to follow a series of fundamental steps to be able to remove a tin solder. They basically consist of:
- Connect the soldering iron and wait for it to reach its maximum temperature point, just like you would for traditional soldering.
- The next thing is to put its hot tip in contact with the solder to be eliminated and wait for it to melt.
- Once that is done, you can remove the tin with the desoldering iron. By having a suction pump, it will help you suck out the molten tin to leave the element clean.
Once done, you can eliminate the sucked material once it has solidified again ...
Tin Desolder Recommendations
If you are thinking of buying a tin desoldering iron, you can choose one of these recommended models:
- Tin desoldering iron King with suction pump and desoldering mesh included.
- 24 piece kit for soldering: with soldering iron, desoldering iron, multimeter, tweezers, scalpel, screw tips, etc.
- Desoldering wick with widths 1mm 1.5mm 2mm 2.5mm 3mm 3.5mm, 1,5m length.
- Fixpoint tin desoldering iron with cheap suction for beginners.
- SIQUK 7 pieces: quality tin desoldering iron and 6 rolls of desoldering mesh.